Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scrapbooking Olympics

So, the scrapbook store I frequent (too frequently), Scrapbooks Etc., has been doing a scrapbook page contest this month they've titled The Scrapbook Olympics. After seeing the pages that were submitted/won the first 2 weeks...I decided mine certainly couldn't be any worse and so I decided to join in. Today I submitted 3 pages for this week's contest. The winner will be announced/notified tomorrow and gets a $25 SE giftcard. Here are the pages I submitted...



They look SOO much cuter in person! I've already completed 1 page for next week's contest and will hopefully get a few more done.

P.S. Leslie if you're reading this...I've been meaning to ask you for some pictures you took of Layna in her baptism dress. I may have you add them to my Walmart Photo account so I can size and print. :o)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH! MY! GOODNESS! I totally LOVE them! I think my favorite is the one of Alyssa though. TOO CUTE! I think I'm just going to hire you to do all my scrapbooking for me, k? I seriously need more skillz in this area and should totally get going on it again. It's boring to do it alone though and you and mom never invite me. Boohoo! :P

Leslie said...

Those are very cute!!

I can email you some of the photos...was there one in particular that you wanted?