Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I WON!! I WON!!

I totally can't believe it!! One of my pages ("Cousins") won the Scrapbooks Olympics for this week! I'm totally stoked!!!! Other than my 2 other entries, there were some other really cute pages submitted so that makes me feel so much happier too. So often I feel like some of my pages look like crap, it's nice to create something so cute and have total strangers recognize your work!! GO ME, GO ME! lol

Now I need to get back to creating for the next round!! I'll probably post them next week before I turn them in.

Peace out for now!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, like I told mom....it's probably because you had such cute subjects! And because it was such a cute picture! So often it's hard to accept a layout as "cute" because it's so hard to look passed what you see in the photo. That being said, I think Leslie and I get part of the credit. :D My girls plus her daughter, plus she captured this super cute picture! GO ALL OF US!!

Now, where's my share of the prize?! :P

Sarah said...

oh, and, CONGRATULATIONS! You really did a superdeeduper job on ALL 3 pages!

Leslie said...

Way to go!! That is sooo exciting!!

Connie said...

Stinkin cute!! I need you to share some of your creativity - I can't scrapbook to save my life! :D Congrats & keep up the adorable work!