Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Celebrity

I copied this from a couple friends on Facebook...some funny, some just...??? Feel free to try it out yourself and see how yours turns out!

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the memo as well as the person you got the note from.

What is your motto?
"I Just Want to Dance With You"

What do your friends think of you?
"American Honky-Tonk Bar Association" (wow, that's scary, I need new friends!)

What do you think about very often?
"(This One's Gonna) Leave a Mark"

What is 2+2?
"Dry Country Girl"

What do you think of your best friend?
"Take Me Down" (like I said, I need new friends!)

What do you think of the person you like?
"You've Got a Way"

What is your life story?
"The Sweetest Thing"

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"When I Close My Eyes"

What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Somewhere In The Sun"

What do your parents think of you?
"Follow Me"

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"I Do (Cherish You)"

What will they play at your funeral?
"Back In My Arms Again"

What is your hobby/interest?
"Who Will Roll The Stone Away"

What is your biggest secret?
"The Truth About Me"

What do you think of your friends?
"When You're With Me

What’s the worst thing that could happen?
"Neon Moon"

How will you die?
"The Change" (Ok, I'm afraid to ask WHICH change)

What is the one thing you regret?
"Hard Workin' Man"

What makes you laugh?
"I'm Little but I'm Loud"

What makes you cry?
"Leap of Faith"

Will you ever get married?
"Boston"

What scares you the most?
"When You Love Soemone" (yeah, can be scary!)

Does anyone like you?
"Once Upon A Time (Storybook Love)"

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"Bye Bye"

What hurts right now?
"When I Think About Angels"

What will you post this as?
"Celebrity"

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's funny! My favorite was...What is your biggest secret?
"The Truth About Me". I laughed pretty hard about that! Probably because I know the secret!! Teehee! Anyway, I don't have an itunes cuz I'm not cool enough, but maybe I can get it to work with my playlist from my blog or even better, my whole list of songs on my computer. We'll see.

And, I need details....last night...hello?! Don't keep your favorite sister in the dark for too long...

Leslie said...

I think you cheated. Some of those were too perfect.

Tanya said...

Ok, maybe I cheated on like 1 because there was no song title on my playlist so I advanced to the next song. It was towards the end though. Otherwise...seriously the way it came out.

Connie said...

Uh, what's Itunes? I'm so out of it. Help!