Saturday, August 9, 2008

Phone Upgrade

For quite a while I've been thinking about upgrading my cell phone to some type of PDA phone. Well, today I finally did it, I got a Blackberry Curve...and it might be a good thing I have 30 days to change my mind. lol This thing is SOOO aggravating. It's so much more high tech than any other phone I've had and I totally don't understand so much. I did FINALLY figure out how to get the media card in (after like 30-45 minutes of trying/searching the stupid manual). I have my main email address setup to receive email to my blackberry, I think I figured out some basic texting stuff (although that's still confusing to me), I'm pretty good with the calendar feature, and I've figured out how to assign custom ringtones for my address book. Now I want some cool ringtones for everyone but don't want to pay like 3 bucks a song. Anybody know if there are any reputable sites that offer FREE ringtones??

1 comment:

Rach =o) said...

crackberry.com Dan has one too. He loves it.