Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthdays Breaking Dawn and other Ramblings

So, at Connie's request I'm blogging about my birthday, unfortunately you need to be prepared to be bored. I worked Thursday night so I got off at like 7:30 the morning of my birthday. After getting home mom took me to Denny's for birthday breakfast. That was kind of interesting, given that the waitress was training a couple new people and she was just umm...weird. Anyway, we then went to Scrapbooks Etc for like the 4th time that week (5th time for mom I think). After getting home I was pretty exhausted so I hit the sack because I was supposed to go out with a friend later to celebrate. Unfortunately neither of us felt up to celebrating. Instead, we went out to Graham Central Station Saturday night and met up with a couple friends. Fortunatley no nasty drunk guys hitting on us and overall we enjoyed ourselves. So, really not much exciting. And Connie...I'll NEVER be OLD, like you. lol In light of my not so exciting 29th...I'm going to start planning a CRUISE for my 30th. Anybody wanna join?!

In other news...I finished reading Breaking Dawn this morning. Holy cow does Stephanie Meyers ROCK or what?! I still think Twilight was probably the best, but this one was pretty good too! I can't wait for the Twilight movie to come out in December!

And umm...Sarah tagged me a few days ago but I don't have time to respond right now so maybe tomorrow...stay tuned!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll come along on your 30th bday cruise! Er....You're paying, right?

Also....Mom said I could borrow your Twilight series....so I don't have to put out money for something that may just sit on my bookshelf for the rest of it's days...

Jeremy said...

You have to pay for my whole family to come along too on the cruise. Where are we going? Hawaii? Bahamas?

I hope you got my Happy Birthday text message.

Leslie said...

Heck noo..It should be a girls ONLY cruise!! And if so I am there!! Well assuming it doenst cost more then one leg...cause I can't spare any arms...and only one leg.

Leslie said...

Well Not a lezbo cruise but you know what I mean...