Saturday, June 28, 2008

State Nursing Boards...the WAIT begins

Ok, so for anybody who's interested...I FINALLY took state boards this morning!!! I was kinda keeping it a secret because I didn't want a bunch of people asking me if I was getting nervous and stuff. The test can be anywhere between 75 and 265 questions. The difficulty of each question is changed based on whether your previous answer was right or wrong. I ended up taking the minimum of 75 questions!!

Now the wait begins to find out the results. I figure the earliest I'll know will be Monday evening but that's probably a stretch. It may not be until Tuesday or Wednesday.

So...if a week goes by and there's no post from me...I'm probably drowning my sorrows. lol

4 comments:

Scrappie Mom said...

I'm sure you did just fine! We are very proud of you.

Mom.

Leslie said...

So if you only did 75 that means you got them all right?

Sarah said...

OMGOSH! THE ANTICIPATION IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!! Mom said you passed all your "pre" tests, or whatever they're called, so I'm sure you did awesome!

Sarah said...

Wait, the SUSPENSE is going to kill me! NOT the ANTICIPATION!!! DUH! ME!